Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pretty in Blue

LIVE: Speak your mind, your heart, your soul. FUCK THE REST!
Heck, it's been a long time since i've last blogged! It's hard keeping up with all this media marketing but you can stay up to date with all my fashion outfits and new arrivals on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shopmoddame! I'm now also on Instagram under: lovenlisa and moddame! Follow me!

This week, shop the new arrivals in casual wear from $13 and up!

Need A Dress to party in? Pick up my favorite of the bunch and available in S/M/L
"The Pure Heart Dress" $25 in a beautiful and comfortable sweetheart tube design! 

In LA and looking for places to party? Well here's Asian Nights on Friday and Saturday! Make sure to get on the guestlist for Free chicks and discounted dudes 213.935.0755 just msg full names to LOVEN LISA! Also if you want to celebrate, pop some bottles! RSVP with me! Call/text me for more info!

This Weeks Blog: Pretty in Blue
Every chic has got to know what color looks best on her. If you don't, get to it girl! I would have to say i love wearing blue in everything from tops to bottoms to dresses and all. Wednesdays are my #humpday #swag days so i'll be posting every Wednesday on what happened in the week, including party outfits, events, and fashion of course! 

What I'm wearing:
Find the leggings at the my shop: www.moddame.com!
Blazer on sale at F21: $17
Collar shirt from Love Culture $15
Vintage Belt
Just love my Diesel watch
Cheap and swag sun glasses from the streets of DTLA $5
Sandals from DTLA but i saw them also at F21 recently! $15



 



 Stylin' in DTLA

On Instagram: LOVENLISA and MODDAME

Where to grub when you're in town: Try Orochon, spicy soy sauce or miso soup ramen! The best in LA!

Last Saturday Night Club Promoting at Icon Ultra Lounge. It's the largest and hottest Asian Night in SoCal! Make sure to text me if you'd like to get on guestlist or book tables for a special gathering 213.935.0755! I'm wearing the "Swayer Mini Dress" $20 and it's just the perfect little dress that comes with padding to help give you a little more than what you've got!
Buy it here: http://www.moddame.com/product/swayer-mini-dress
Not listing any names on these photos :) But we work hard, we play hard! LEGGO!
 
  

Great Song to jam to: 

Friday Night @ Roxbury
I'm wearing the "Sexy Mama Leopard Dress" $15!!! Some say it runs a little short, we'll just wear another mini underneath because this is one piece you don't want to miss out on!
Buy it here: http://www.moddame.com/product/sexy-mama-leopard-mini-dress

 Sunday Night for a one time event to hear some amazing Korean DJ's from LA, playing electro house <3
The Venue: Couture in Hollywood. A small little place but fancy.

I'm here with DJ B! He's amazing and also dj'd at ICon this past Saturday. I'm also wearing a sexy dress from my site "The Mikey Mini Dress" $27 Super sexy and form fitting! I just love it and you can never go wrong with black! Buy it now: http://www.moddame.com/product/mikey-mini-dress

See you next week! Don't forget to check out the site for the new arrivals!
Shop Los Angeles Street Fashion Online! www.moddame.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment